That's My Fulp 6 That's My Fulp 6

Scary...

Had the exact same story idea last week!
Ah well, you beat me to it, good job - five!

MaddFlash2 responds:

WOW, THAT IS SCARY!

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Not a foamy fan

...but he does make some decent points in this one.
However the flash itself is mediocre at best and foamy is becoming quite hypocritical. The flash series itself has become a cutsey way to mask illwills whining and call others lazy when all this is a squirrel with no mouth waving his arms in a loop with one background, and foamy was probably the same over-reused stock clip.
Much more effort is needed to impress.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Was just ok

I honestly think the "Raiders" music killed this otherwise fabulous flash.
The soundtrack just doesn't fit that well and would have been better off with an original score.

Jive Machine Jive Machine

Reminds me of the Subservient Chicken....

....you know that BK page where you type in what you want the guy in the chicken suit to do and he does it.
Its not as original as people make it out to be but it did make me laugh a few times.
Good job overall.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

Nice Design and worth the time

Simplistic yet complex at the same time.
Perhaps a bit overuse of annoying jumps, but the functionality of the character made up for it. The ability to pull up from ledges and stealth mode were well implemented & whacking enemies with a staff towards the camera was brillantly done.
The game does require a bit more patience than your average title however.
Excellent Job and look forward to more from the author.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Way Over-Rated

Looks good and thats about it.
Maybe it plays better later, maybe it doesn't. I tried 3 games trying to get past the 1st freaking enemy who, thought shot numerous times (even in the eye) still preceded to rip my head off. There may be people out there who would waste all day trying to get past the 1st enemy - I'm not one of them.
The home page stating that this is "the coolest game ever made" is nothing but false advertising.