Jive Machine Jive Machine

Reminds me of the Subservient Chicken....

....you know that BK page where you type in what you want the guy in the chicken suit to do and he does it.
Its not as original as people make it out to be but it did make me laugh a few times.
Good job overall.

Wink: the Game Wink: the Game

Nice Design and worth the time

Simplistic yet complex at the same time.
Perhaps a bit overuse of annoying jumps, but the functionality of the character made up for it. The ability to pull up from ledges and stealth mode were well implemented & whacking enemies with a staff towards the camera was brillantly done.
The game does require a bit more patience than your average title however.
Excellent Job and look forward to more from the author.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Way Over-Rated

Looks good and thats about it.
Maybe it plays better later, maybe it doesn't. I tried 3 games trying to get past the 1st freaking enemy who, thought shot numerous times (even in the eye) still preceded to rip my head off. There may be people out there who would waste all day trying to get past the 1st enemy - I'm not one of them.
The home page stating that this is "the coolest game ever made" is nothing but false advertising.

Synj Sneak Attack Synj Sneak Attack

Reminds me of.....

.....Synj vs. Horrid
Where is Horrid anyway?

Micheal Jackson Baby Drop Micheal Jackson Baby Drop

LOL!

Certainly not the best game I've played, but it is funny as hell. Putting Hitler in anything gets peoples pants in a twist, but for myself - it was my favorite part. Great Job!

Gravity Ball 2 Gravity Ball 2

Ugh

While the game itself was very sound, the backgrounds used made me want to poke my own eyes out. Not anywhere near your best.

Xmas-Boarding Xmas-Boarding

Pretty good to average game.

But like dude.....its march already.

Pico 2 8-Bit Pico 2 8-Bit

This blew ass all over my screen!

Sorry man but your game here sucks. It seems your getting some actionscripting down but you really need to learn how to draw before scripting. It's not like you needed to tell us this was "Unofficial" - I'm sure we would have noticed anyway. Get an original idea, take an art class and try again. - Good Luck.

Space Cadet (game) Space Cadet (game)

Good Job!

In my opinion you did a great job teaching yourself actionscript. The game, though slightly less than original, has a smooth flow, good controls, and nice atmosphere. The only suggestion I have would be to pass on what you have learned to others by posting the script/tutorial on www.flashkit.com to help better the flash community. Keep up the good work!

REAL Bonzai Buddy Pop-Up! REAL Bonzai Buddy Pop-Up!

At Last! I've waited so long to do that!

Newgrounds pop-ups suck period. They slow down what is already an overcrowded server. Fulp should convert to just banners on each page instead. This gets high marks from me because i hate that fucking monkey. ( the pop-up - not fulp - lol)