That's My Fulp 6 That's My Fulp 6

Scary...

Had the exact same story idea last week!
Ah well, you beat me to it, good job - five!

MaddFlash2 responds:

WOW, THAT IS SCARY!

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Not a foamy fan

...but he does make some decent points in this one.
However the flash itself is mediocre at best and foamy is becoming quite hypocritical. The flash series itself has become a cutsey way to mask illwills whining and call others lazy when all this is a squirrel with no mouth waving his arms in a loop with one background, and foamy was probably the same over-reused stock clip.
Much more effort is needed to impress.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Was just ok

I honestly think the "Raiders" music killed this otherwise fabulous flash.
The soundtrack just doesn't fit that well and would have been better off with an original score.

New Numa New Numa

New Numa Uber Ghey

The original was just goofing off in front of the webcam, and now you're just some lip syncing sellout.
Congratulations.

Cinco DOOM Mayo v1.2 Cinco DOOM Mayo v1.2

Unentertainingly Long

I found it tedious. long and not funny. I only snickered once at the worm. But then again I'm not part of the mexican target demographic either. I know you spent alot of time on this so I'll give you an A for effort. Unfortunately effort isn't one of the six scoring categories.
Score: 17/6=2

3-ALi 3-ALi

Crazy

This was one of the most insane flashes Ive seen in a while.
I liked it.
Score: 36/6=6

Super Retarded Dog #001 Super Retarded Dog #001

Bad Taste

Decent graphics and sound but humor and style were in bad taste imo.
22/6= 3

TStudio - Logo Battle TStudio - Logo Battle

Way to toot your own horn

I dont ever think Ive seen a flash devoted entirely to its own logo before. It wasn't bad, but you may want to drop the ninja for a chicken - it would match the head movements better as well as be funnier. The logo effects themselves were great.
(24/6=4)

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

Great Song!

I really liked this flash, and its always good to cast a spotlight on a thief. But to be honest he can only steal what the artists/authors let him steal. This is exactly why every artist should watermark their own work and prepare proof of ownership rights in advance. He may ignore your emails, but he wont ignore your attorneys.
Great job!

altffour responds:

attourneys cost money, and he covers watermarks with his own.

Blockhead: Episode 4 Blockhead: Episode 4

Best blockhead episode yet!

This series keeps getting better and better. The opening was especially brilliant. Looking forward to Blockhead 5!

The-Swain responds:

Well, that's a load off my mind - by the time I finish an episode, I'm so sick of seeing/hearing it that I can't guage whether or not it was any good. Glad you enjoyed it, and that you found it up to the standard that some people have come to expect from that loveable yellow idiot :)

(And thanks for the review! I wasn't sure if Donnie Darko was a 'classic' or a 'cult classic', so I wasn't positive that my intro would be well-taken)